To help improve the quality of life across the organisation, and in the firm belief that innovation is one of the most effective means of achieving this, Ceramaret wishes to develop the company and safeguard its future in full compliance with legal requirements.
With this in mind, our objective is to listen carefully to our customers and their markets so as to precisely determine their expectations and ensure we continuously adapt to the changes they make. Ceramaret wishes not only to proactively focus on the product's specifications, but also on implicit requirements that are crucial to its efficiency, as well as expectations concerning service and the regulatory and legal frameworks. This is why we actively develop partnerships with our customers, our suppliers, public authorities and other stakeholders in our activity.
Within our business, the expertise of our employees and equipment integrating best industry practices are critical factors for success. This means that we ensure customer satisfaction primarily by developing the skills of our employees and ensuring they work together effectively. To ensure this, it is crucial that we safeguard both the physical health and psychological well-being of all staff by making sure their welfare is at the heart of everything we do.
The focus of our policy can be summarised as follows:
- To be constantly attuned to our customers and their markets, in an approach that combines rigour and flexibility,
- To ensure the company develops by deepening our existing markets and opening up new opportunities,
- To overcome the challenges identified by offering and producing innovative solutions,
- To develop the skills and expertise of our employees in order to maintain impeccable quality,
- To improve the company's performance by fostering technical and operational excellence through an approach which promotes organisational learning,
- To direct our development so as to reduce our dependence on a specific market or customer,
- To reduce the environmental impact of our business, and the risks to the health and safety of our staff, in line with applicable legislation,
- To develop partnerships with suppliers, public authorities, financial players and the wider community,
- To create a structure and an organisation that foster good communication and ensure the company runs smoothly,
- To generate a profit, year on year, that guarantees the company's long-term development and sustainability.
The Management will communicate its policy to all employees and guarantee its implementation.
The general principles of this policy are available to the public on our website.
Bôle, 30 October 2018