To help improve everyone's quality of life, and in the firm belief that innovation is one of the most effective means of achieving this, Ceramaret wishes to develop the company and safeguard its long-term future, whilst respecting the environment and the applicable requirements.
To do this, it is vital that we listen - particularly to our existing and prospective customers and their markets to precisely determine their expectations so that we can continually adapt. As a result, we actively develop partnerships with our co-workers and customers, along with our suppliers, the public authorities and other stakeholders in our activity.
Within our company, the skills of our employees and resources integrating best industry practices are critical factors for success. This means that we ensure customer satisfaction primarily by enabling our colleagues to achieve and develop, and ensuring they work together effectively. People are therefore central to our concerns and we offer optimal working conditions which protect everyone's physical and mental health.
The key points of our policy can be summarised as follows:
- To be constantly attuned to our customers, in an approach that combines rigour and flexibility,
- To ensure company growth by deepening our existing markets and opening up to opportunities,
- To direct our development so as to reduce our dependence on a specific market or customer,
- To overcome the challenges identified by developing and producing innovative solutions,
- To improve our performance by fostering technical and operational excellence through an approach which promotes organisational learning,
- To ensure effective communication to support the smooth running of the company,
- To generate a profit, year on year, that guarantees the long-term development and sustainability of our activities.
The Management will communicate its policy to all employees and guarantee its implementation.
This policy is available to the public on our website.
Revised in Bôle, 24 November 2021
Translated from : "DOC001, Proc. Management - Politique v1.1 (ID 60584).pdf"